Almaty Invest is a structural subdivision of Almaty Social-Entrepreneurial Corporation JSC, which is engaged in attraction of investments, implementation of anchor projects, creation of favorable conditions for development of large and medium investment projects in Almaty.
The work of the organization is based on the principle of "One stop shop":
- Individual approach to each investor
- Reducing administrative barriers
- Consulting support for concession and public-private partnership projects
- Support and creation of favorable conditions for attracting investments
- Post-investment support
Investment projects are considered on the basis of applications and submitted contracts for the implementation of activities concluded with the company management.
A cycle of consideration of an application for an investment project:
- Application and submission of the application by the business entity to the management company;
- Preparation of an expert opinion and submission of a proposal for consideration of the Regional Coordination Council of the Almaty City Akimat on the inclusion of the project with its subsequent approval;
- Submitting an application to the Almaty City Akimat for the right of temporary compensatory land use for a period of up to 3 years;
- Design and construction of facilities.
List of documents:
- Business plan and application
- Schematic layout of the production complex in accordance with the standards and production technology
- Financial statements for recent years
- Credit history information
- Investment project presentation
- Documentation confirming the availability of sources of funding for the project.
Baizakov 303, 2nd floor